Tuesday, 22 March 2016

A Brand New Look!!



I am so excited to finally introduce the new website for Styleiish!  I've been working on it for months now, and I have learned A LOT about creating websites and how they work behind the scenes, and now I'm super excited about the finished project.  There'll be some tweeks needed I'm sure, but its finally at a place where I'm ready to launch!
As we began this year, I thought long and hard about where I wanted Styleiish to go.  And as much as I love blogging and making my "styleiish" thoughts heard, I felt like I wasn't reaching my ultimate goal, which was helping women feel confident in themselves.  Personal styling/shopping has always been looked at as a "luxury", but that's just not the case anymore.  Through Styleiish, I want to help women find their confidence in clothing, and do it affordably!
I know I can help that new mom find clothes that will make her feel super confident, whether she's going back to work, or just going out for a much needed Ladies Night!  Or that women who just wants some help organizing and putting together all the fabulous items she already has!
Whoever you are, and whatever your needs may be, we have a service that's right for you.  Head over to the brand new site, at www.styleiish.com and check out the services to see what's right for you.
As always, thank you SO much for supporting Styleiish, and here's to the start of a new chapter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment