Friday, 15 January 2016

Winter Trends!


Obsessed with this Old Navy coat!!


Winter is not my favorite season.  I don’t mind cooler weather, but I like it when it’s just cold enough for boots and sweaters, like Fall or early Spring… winter is just not fun for fashion.  It’s no wonder that the name of the fashion game these days is comfort and warmth!!
But if you’re willing to brave the cold, and wear something other than a big comfy sweater, there are some winter trends worth trying:

  • Winter white is so big right now!  White tops or white jeans, or even wearing white on white is so on trend.  I really like the idea of it, although I haven’t given it a try yet.  A cream sweater and white jean combo looks awesome for winter!
  • Pastels are in for winter too.  I find this a little confusing because I’ve always associated the light hues of pastel colours with Spring time.  Not sure if I can jump on this trend… my brain just can’t register it!
  • I’ve seen a lot of off-the-shoulder or shoulder baring looks as well.  This I love!  I think showing a little shoulder is a cute look, and I’m always down for it, whether its trendy or not!
  • Some of the Fall trends are still hanging around as well.  We’re still seeing a lot of suede and fringe, and plaid is still here too!
While we patiently wait for winter to pass, make the most of it:  Wear your scarves in different ways.  Try out some winter white looks.  Definitely stay cozy.  And remember, Spring is only a little over 2 months away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment