Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Thanks Ali!!

Only $22!!!!!

How pretty is this watch?!  Now, I can’t take credit for finding it, I actually found it on Ali Fedotowsky’s blog, (aliluvs.com).  She’s mentioned it on there many times, and I never paid too much attention until last month.  I was reading a post of hers and she linked the watch again… and this time I actually clicked it and was redirected to the Nordstrom website, where this luxe looking watch was only $22!!  And it was in stock!

Now that I have it in my hands, I can understand why she loves it so much! It’s nice and solid (doesn’t feel like what you’d think a $22 watch would feel like!), and the rose gold colour is so pretty.  I’m partial to bigger watches, so even the size is perfect for me (Note: if you like more dainty watches, this is not for you, it’s pretty big).

And of course the best part is the price tag!  I wanted to add a rose gold watch to my collection but I wasn’t too keen on having to shell out big bucks to do it…  so I’m super glad Ali posted this watch!  Thanks so much Ali!!


No comments:

Post a Comment