Monday, 18 January 2016

I LOVE THIS!!


Love that you can wear this with anything, dress it up or keep it casual!


I got a little spoiled over the holidays, what with Christmas, and my birthday tucked in there as well… and I love all the thoughtful gifts I received (and the ones I got for myself!).  But my fave has to be this sweater/coat from Zara!!!  What is there not to love about this?!  Let me break down the awesome-ness:
The fabric is perfect, warm enough to be a coat, yet soft enough to be a sweater.  This versatility makes it super wearable. 
The waterfall lapel is perfect, love the way it looks, and is so on trend!  It’s a nice alternative to the classic straight cut.
The faux leather sleeves add the perfect amount of edge.  I love when my outfits look a little edgy, so this is right up my alley. 
And lastly, the fit is great.  It’s just drapey enough to create a cool, effortless look.  But if you’re looking for a more structured look, a belt is all you need.  (I picked one up on sale at Reitmans for only $5!!)  Adding a belt elevates the look, and I’ll most definitely  be giving it a try very soon.
You can always count on Zara for some great basic pieces, and this one does not disappoint!








No comments:

Post a Comment