Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Black-White-Grey, Everyday!

Dressed head to ankle in Old Navy!!

Well not quite everyday, but it definitely seems to be the colour scheme I've been choosing lately!! There's something easy about putting together basic pieces in these shades.. it just works.
This sweater/coat/pants combo for instance, looks totally on point, yet it's so effortless! I was obsessed with both the sweater and the coat when I saw them on Old Navy's website, and luckily enough I was able to get my hands on the sweater before it sold out in my size, and I received the coat as a Christmas gift (love it!).  At first I didn't intend to wear them together, but with pattern mixing being so in these days, I thought why not?!  (And the windowpane print on both pieces is everywhere as well!).  I finished the look with my trusty skinny cropped pants (also by Old Navy!), and some peep-toes, and that's all you need!


For this look, I went with a basic black tank dress from Zara, and topped it with a marbled cardi from H&M... I added these ankle boots from Target, a scarf from Dynamite, and voila, another on point, yet effortless look!  An added bonus is that this whole look is under $70, including the shoes!!  Zara has some basic pieces that are surprisingly affordable, and this tank dress was only $19!  And the Sam & Libby booties I picked up last year this time from Target on clearance! (Gotta keep those eyes open for the deals!)
Lacking in colour definitely does not mean lacking in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment